Outdoor Wedding Location in Oregon
With 400 feet of McKenzie River frontage and over 4 acres of lawns and gardens, Eagle Rock Lodge is the perfect spot for your wedding! We only have one wedding option/package as noted below. We do not “discount” for small weddings/groups.
If you would like to do an “elopement” here at the Lodge, let us know so we can determine a price. Note that an elopement is Bride and Groom plus one or two witnesses.
- Up to 100 people.
- Two nights – starting at 3 PM first day – ending at 11 AM on check out day
- Use of all rooms at the Lodge – can house up to 18 people – includes full breakfast for all Lodge guests each morning (no extra people in rooms)
- Use of the entire facility during the stay– river front, gardens etc…
- Parking assistance on the day of the wedding (lawn parking for guests)
- One porta potty with washing station (will be set up by the parking area) plus one indoor restroom (open to all)
Note that this does not include hiring licensed caterers, renting tents/chairs, photographer, flowers etc.
The cost of this package is:
- Total cost of rooms for 2 nights (may vary based on time of year) PLUS
- Event/Site fee of $4,000
Please give us a call to discuss this package in more detail – we want to help make your special day memorable!
If you are having a retreat, family reunion, offsite corporate meeting… we would be glad to work with you to help make it happen here at Eagle Rock Lodge. Please contact us directly for further information/pricing. Please note that to use the grounds of the Lodge for an event, you must book all the rooms either the night before or after the event.