We want to protect our guests, our employees and ourselves – and remain open! What steps are we taking to encourage you to plan to stay here?
- All rooms have their own heating and cooling source – no “shared air”
- Breakfast is prepared by Lisa and Kermit ONLY – no other people handle food – both Lisa and Kermit are licensed food handlers and use gloves when necessary in preparing the food.
- All dishes/silverware are washed in a commercial sanitizing dishwasher
- Each room is equipped with it’s own coffee maker, microwave and mini fridge for guest use.
- We have 2 veteran housekeepers who thoroughly clean and disinfect each room when guests leave. We use effective cleaning solutions and wipe down all surfaces.
- Linens are washed and sanitized
- Room doors are open for fresh air circulation while cleaning.
- Breakfast tables are set for individual guest rooms – no sharing of space/tables with any other guests.
- While you are staying here we/our staff will not go into your room unless requested (to reduce your exposure to others).
- FINALLY – you have access to sunshine, fresh air and the great outdoors – some of the best hiking, fishing and boating in the northwest! To help keep us all healthy!
Please call us if you have any concerns that we have no addressed here!